EcoDiesel 3.0L Bypass Oil Filter Kit
This kit is available to ship now and includes…
- Extreme 2X bypass oil filter housing
- X2 filter element
- Hoses 6-12ft of hose and hose fittings (depending on mount option)
- Mounting bracket (see mounting options description below)
- In/Out filter housing fittings
- Oil filler cap fitting
- Oil pressure switch tee fitting with center branch fitting
- Black oil filler cap with swivel oil return porthttps://insanediesel.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1450&action=edit&classic-editor=1#save
- FREE shipping on orders over $100 (USA)
Suspension Mount Bracket Description:
This mounts to the suspension bolts on the driver side of the vehicle (under the hood). This is the most popular mount that is described in the installation guide. See image gallery above.
Under-the-Hood Bracket Mount Description:
This is a new mounting location that requires some modification to the bracket and trimming the nylon cover. This mount is located on the driver side, under-the-hood, in the space between the truck battery. See image gallery above.
Frame-Mount Bracket Description:
This is a standard frame mount bracket that allows you to mount the filter anywhere under-neath the vehicle , and onto the frame. 3rd Gen Ecodiesel customers have also used this bracket to mount the filter on the tow-bar, right beneath the engine (driver side).
Watch the custom filler cap test for the Ecodiesel 3.0L! (results vary depending on miles and usage)
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR BYPASS OIL FILTRATION SYSTEM
• Radically reduce engine wear by over 90%
• Extend oil and filter change intervals
• Ultra-fine 1 micron filtration
• Progressive 3 stage filtration won’t clog like filters with static– micron ratings
• Keep oil up to 4X cleaner than new oil
• Significantly reduce soot and carbon buildup
• Eliminate expensive “blind” oil changes and save $$$
• Improved oil cooling
• Increase in the fluid system capacity
• Efficient removal of small particles and soot
• Reduced cost of oil and full flow filters
• 100% water removal on the first pass – stop acidity
• Reduce the erosion of hoses and seals caused by fine particles
• Easy installation and maintenance
• 15,000 miles, 250 hours, or 1 year before service is needed
Installation/assembly by professional mechanic/technician required. Please refer to the installation guide before purchasing.
Shipping and Return Policy
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100! Woohoo! Tracking # included and products ship within 2-3 business days.
DAMAGED PRODUCT RETURNS: All products are inspected before shipment and any damaged products must be photographed and reported within 4 business days from the delivery date so that we may have the carrier investigate the damage to claim insurance. Damaged products can be replaced or returned for an immediate refund. Damaged product returns must be wholly unused and and arrive in original condition, a pre-paid return label will be sent to return damaged products. We want to make sure you’re happy with our product so please contact us if you have any questions about your return at support@InsaneDiesel.com