2013 and Older Cummins 6.7L Bypass Oil Filter “under the hood (uth)” Details
UTH(under-the-hood) 2013 and older Cummins 6.7L DOES NOT FIT ENGINES WITH “Y” radiator hose configuration! Check first for “Y” hose over front of intake manifold. Our frame mount kit is a better option if “Y” hose present, you can view our frame mount kit here.
Watch the installation video here:
Benefits of our Extreme Bypass Oil Filters
- Eliminate expensive oil changes
- Radically reduce engine wear, engines last up to 2X longer, save thousands during the lifespan of your vehicle!
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Progressive 10 to 1 micron filtration
- Go 15,000 miles or 1 year before service, then just top off the oil and off you go again.
- Reduce oil waste
Benefits of Our Patented 1 Micron Filter Elements
- Get your oil cleaner than new oil!
- Other filter elements are mostly air ours are solid, high-density, filter material.
- No other filter catches 100% of water/moisture on the first pass.
- Progressive 10 to 1 micron that doesn’t plug easily like other filters with static micron ratings or static layers.
Related and Compatible Products
Have Questions? Get In Touch
(801) 901-0667 | 9am-5pm (MST)